favorite this postContent Management Specialist / Data Entry Professionalhide this posting
compensation: P12,000.00 per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a global music company specializing in the legal distribution of fresh new music from our global music-label Partners to the music industry world-wide. Our recipients include DJs in the club and radio sectors, as well as commercial and internet-based radio stations.
We are looking for a skilled content specialist who has profound experience with Data Entry, Research, & Other Related Administrative Job functions. Your role within our company will grow as you become more familiar with your duties and the function of our business.
Our lucky candidate must be PASSIONATE ABOUT MUSIC. They must know the different styles of music from Rock to Dance and Rap. Training will be provided during the first few weeks (depending on how quick our candidate can adapt to responsibilities as a Content Specialist).
* Manage daily input of content to our proprietary platform, and/or maintenance of New Releases, editing as necessary to meet company guidelines
* Manage corrections for titles that may have duplicates or have format discrepancies
* Check all content for text and genre accuracy before input/delivery
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB INCLUDE:
* Attention to details
* Must own a fast PC or Mac computer
* Familiarity with FTP connections
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel especially) and use of Google Drive
* Strong command of the English language and ability to letter write; strong proof-reading ability
* Internet research capability
* Capable of learning new software quickly
* Can differentiate between Rock, Country, Dance, Rap and Pop music genres (mainly Dance & Urban) (This is a HUGE Plus but not necessary)
* Fast Internet connection preferred
* Will work efficiently
* Great attention to detail
* Be a team player; communicates well with team leader/content managers
* Available on Skype chat for duration of working hours
* Willing to learn new things
* Open to new or different ways of achieving outcomes
* Ability to research and take his/her own initiative to enhance her/his skills and get the job done
If you believe you are the right candidate we are looking for, hit the reply button and include a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position. Tell us why you would like to join our team! Please include your RESUME and Skype ID. We will not entertain applicants with no cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers