favorite this post*Long Term* Website Designer / Graphic / SEO / Social Media Experthide this posting
compensation: 15000 - 25000+ php per Month depending on experience and performance employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Elite Designz is a website design and marketing firm looking to hire a few long term in home employees! We offer competitive wages, raises, benefits and a long term position with our company. With over 10 years in website design and marketing we offer talented individuals a place to grow, learn and show off their talents in today's marketing and design world! Email us today to get started!
Responsibilities may include but aren't limited to :
• Design and program new websites and updates existing site content.
• Creates databases, new web pages and site navigation.
• Develops websites for marketing and translates print design into web ready format.
• Develops and executes a content strategy for online channels to consistently support marketing and PR initiatives, including product launches, sales, and other marketing ideas
• Contribute to online marketing strategies and search engine optimization.
• Analyze web analytics.
• Complies with all company and site policies and procedures
• Maintain optimal site performance; webmasters test content to ensure clear display and fast page loading times using different browsers on desktop computers and the growing range of mobile devices.
• Online marketing -- research and implementation -- back linking, blogging, social media, web 2.0s and e-mail marketing.
• Video creation and animation for property display.
• Ensure that content meets accessibility requirements
• Fix links that don't work and pictures that aren't appearing properly
• Performs other duties as assigned
• PPC Campaign Management
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user in mind
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Excellent communication, design and technical skills
• Conceptual thinker able to manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Strong influencing skills, able to influence teams and work in a team environment
• Able to develop strong working relationships across the organization
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt and shift priorities and deadlines
• Working knowledge of design, information architecture and usability standards
• Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
• Minimum of 2 years in web design, digital content development, web developer and marketing
• Content Management System development experience preferred
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Knowledge of implanting live text using google fonts
• Working knowledge of creating wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies