favorite this postSales & admin assistant (home based) hide this posting
compensation: AU holidays, competitive salary employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a motivated, customer service focused sales & admin assistant, who also possesses basic graphic design skills, to become part of our operations team based in Richlands, Qld. This part-time position would suit an experienced office all-rounder who has basic knowledge and skills within the Adobe Creative suite, in particular: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Or the role would also be suitable for an entry-level graphic design graduate with a willingness to be an admin team member, first and foremost, with the basic graphic design work as just one part of the daily tasks.
The role will include tasks such as:
• Act as a support role in sales & customer service - general client liaison when required.
• Coordinating artwork proofs - liaising with customers and the production staff.
• Basic graphic design - processing customer artwork into required file formats, some re-draw work.
• Operating digital print equipment - training provided.
• Desktop publishing - creating and maintaining word and excel documents.
• General office administration duties.
The requirements for this role are:
• A knowledge of graphic design (previous work experience preferred, but not essential for the right candidate)
• Knowledge and good skills within the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word & Excel.
• Ability to work with PC platform for all software.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and function in a time sensitive environment.
• Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Problem-solving ability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers