• Over 20 years of IT management experience.
• Graduate of a 4 year IT or computer related course
• Strong people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional team and third parties
• Expertise in management of distributed teams and resources.
• Deep technical knowledge of various application and platforms
• Manages the DevOps process by ensuring that requirements gathering and documentation, systems development, testing and quality assurance, deployment and operations support are closely integrated.
• Actively drives the development life cycle from requirements analysis, feasibility estimates, design, coding, documentation, testing and quality assurance, implementation, up to production support.
• Develops project plans, allocate appropriate resources, and manages agreed timelines.
• Works with external/internal customers to gather business process and project requirements.
• Manages software releases, application patching and changes to production.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers