favorite this postGraphic Designer (Remote/US Employer) (Remote)hide this posting
compensation: Include requested salary with your job application. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for a great designer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to turn projects around quickly, and who is looking for a permanent position with lots of variety.
If you love to create trendy websites, web apps, marketing funnels, UI/UX design, social media graphics, print banners, booklets, reports, guides, posters and more, then you're who I'm looking for!
*** NOTE: It is important to read the entire job posting and follow all of the instructions.
You MUST be EXTREMELY reliable, creative, quick with concepts and drafts, and have extreme attention to detail. If you have a lot of "personal" stuff or an unreliable Internet connection, this would not be a good fit.
You must be an expert in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and proficient with advanced features of Adobe Acrobat. And you must have a clear understanding of brand consistency. All of our collateral must meet the brand standards we provide.
You will be given a paid test to see how well you can incorporate the brand into new collateral.
This is a full time, salary, position and we are looking for someone to fill the position immediately.
The position is a remote position and will require availability during US hours, for at least a portion of your shift. We can be flexible with the schedule, but will require that at least 4 hours are available during US hours. We are currently on UTC -6.
If this is not possible, then please do not apply.
Types of projects:
- Web app, UI/UX design
- Web Marketing Sequences
- Social Media Branding
- Designing blog pages, membership sites, and sales pages in Photoshop
- Creating/layout special reports
- Designing and laying out ebooks and guides
- Create 3-d graphics covers
- Design simple logos for projects
- Design icons
- Design presentations
- Some logo concepts from time to time
- Data sheets and simple reports
- Creating infographics
- Design and layout print manuals
- And more...
If you are interested, please send me:
- Your 3 BEST works (in your opinion). You should include at least one website, one print, and one social media background. If you did not design the entire piece, provide a description of what you did take part in. If you have done any web app/UI/UX design, please include that
- Your complete portfolio
- When is your availability? (When you can start and what is your US availability? You must be available a portion of your schedule for US hours. Currently Manila is 14 hours ahead of our time zone)
- Monthly salary rate for full time (We pay twice per month, 15th and 30th/31st)
- Rate your experience level with Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and InDesign (beginner, intermediate, expert)
Put in your subject line: Easter Bunny (Applications without this will be deleted without reading regardless of your portfolio)
We're looking forward to hearing from you...
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers