You will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of our web landing pages, websites and applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing landing pages and websites.
The front end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the output more visually appealing and enhance usability and conversions.
- Use Wordpress and markup languages like HTML/CSS to create user-friendly landing pages and websites
- Design for mobile-based viewing
- Ensure high-quality graphics standard and brand consistency
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Kindly send resume and provide links to live landing pages and websites you have created
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join us as a full-time employee once the trial period is completed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers