favorite this postLooking for full time PHP Developer (Laravel) (remote)hide this posting
compensation: Offering $7-$10 USD per hour depending on experience. employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a full time php developer to work on our online application.
- Develop and implement frontend web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Custom development of customer facing web applications.
- Should write neat and flawless code with commenting adhere to best security practices.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing code base.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to our team.
This position also offers a big opportunity to advance your career and take on new responsibilities as you work with us. The job is FULL TIME, for 40 hours/week and 160 hours/month. Work hours starts from 8am to 4pm EST. Willing to discuss other working hours on occasion as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years PHP development experience.
- mySQL DataBase experience. Redis experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Laravel Framework.
- Facebook API (especially Messenger Platform) a HUGE Plus.
- Should have experience working with 3rd party API's and web services.
- Work in a team environment with other programmers.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have conversational English communication skills.
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP architecture.
- GitHub source control experience in a team environment.
- LINUX experience a plus.
Offering $7-$10 USD per hour depending on experience.
You must be available for a video/audio interview using skype, zoom or slack in order to be considered for this job position.
If you are the person we are looking for, send your application to [segmateapp(@)gmail(.)com]
Attach your resume and any reference sites with your reply. If we feel you may be a good fit for us we will be contacting you in the next few days to set up an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers