favorite this postPush your website design career to the next level! (Any Location)hide this posting
compensation: $1,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is rapidly expanding worldwide. In connection with this development, we will be needing a highly motivated and experienced Senior Web Developer specializing in coding custom web front ends to meet business requirements.
• Knowledge in Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify, UltraCart, Konnective CRM and Limelight CRM.
• Experience in optimizing sites for mobile devices and building responsive websites using Bootstrap.
• Code from wireframes and/or mockups in HTML, CSS, SASS, jQuery, WordPress and other technologies to develop websites, landing pages and advertorial pages.
• Experience with Wordpress plugins customization.
• Mailchimp Integrations, Stripe and other payment integrations.
• Has experience working with WordPress theme development frameworks and can create WordPress themes without using base themes.
• Comfortable working with FTP
• Experience in web application development or mobile application development.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Strong understanding of modern web application from database to browser.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
If you enjoy design, coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing, international agency, then this is the role for you.
To apply, please send us your updated resume, portfolio (include URL's of previous work or online portfolio if available) and cover letter. Please indicate your expected salary, and provide three professional references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities