favorite this postRuby on Rails and Ionic Developershide this posting
compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are helping a client who is looking for a seasoned, committed and driven Ruby/Rails Developers and Ionic JS Mobile Developers. The client is looking for a long term employee. Once you qualify, you will be a direct hire of our client.
Our client is looking for someone with the following work credentials:
- Familiarity and expertise working with multiple versions of rails
- comfort working with RVM (Ruby version manager)
- experience building tests is a must - unit tests or "rspec" or aok
- Heroku and micro-service experience is a plus
- Need to be able to take direction without debating or being passive aggressive - high DISC compliance score.
- experience working the full stack is a plus but if they are pure back end that is fine
- Strong communication skills are a must
We are also looking for Ionic JS Mobile Developer with at least 2 years of experience, strong knowledge of Angular.js, multiple apps deployed with Ionic, strong knowledge of the challenges that come with Ionic and strong familiarity with API's and tools to work with them
Interested applicants please reply with resume and work samples
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers