As a Web Designer, your skills in design and HTML/CSS development should be top-notch. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to handle tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at any given time. You'll take on important projects and tackle difficult challenges. We'll also count on you to act as a leader within the team, bringing fresh ideas to the table and contributing to our best practices.
You will work within a team environment that is focused on collaboration to stay on target with strategy and quality standards. The job is FULL TIME, for 40 hours/week and 160 hours/month. Work hours starts from 7am to 3pm PST (10pm to 6am Philippine Time)
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Strong creative and conceptual vision for multi-channel marketing/emerging digital models, and the ability to execute high quality integrated interactive communications against strategic business objectives.
• Great command of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• must be talented in designing all of the following:
Complete Websites and Word Press Themes.
Responsive Web Design, Landing Pages, and Mobile Websites.
Logos, Web Banners, Headers, Business Cards, Brochures, Infographics, Email Creatives and Facebook Page Covers.
• Understanding of capabilities of different platforms and browsers, and their design constraints.
• Must have high proficiency in hand-coding HTML, CSS PHP, or other languages.
• Experience designing for responsive websites.
• Experience with WordPress, Magneto, Woocommerce & Shopify.
• Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with other designers, developers, copywriters, and other team members.
• Time management and creative resource management capabilities.
If this feels like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Send us your application and be sure to include samples of your work along with your resume.
Send it to assistant.websitedesigners(@)gmail(.)com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities