favorite this postSenior PHP Developers Wanted (Home Based)hide this posting
compensation: compensation will be paid on an hourly basis or flat project rate employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPERS WANTED
Sipep Design is U.S. based digital marketing company seeking for highly skilled Senior PHP Developers to join a team of web designers and front-end coders in the development process of multiple projects for our various clients.
Candidates should have the enthusiasm and ambition to autonomously manage and complete tasks to the highest standard. He/she must also be able to solve problems through research and continuously look up new ways to enhance the production processes being used. In addition, he/she must be well-organized with attention to detail and have excellent time management skills. Since all company clients are US-based, candidates that are amenable to working the night shift are desired.
Candidates are welcome to submit their applications to join the developer's pool. Tasks will then be given either on project basis at a negotiated rate for long term assignments, or on demand at an hourly rate for short-term assignments. Selected applicants will work closely with a Philippine-based Operations Manager as well as other members of the production team to implement created concepts, as well as code, maintain and support company & client websites & landing pages, primarily but not limited to the Wordpress platform. Creating templates for e-newsletters is also an essential part of the job description.
• Candidate must possess at least a related Bachelor's/College Degree.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Possesses an expertise in developing Wordpress sites, developing customized solutons (by way of custom programming / developing custom plugins), including but not limited to e-commerce sites with secure payment gateways and shipping methods.
• Above average technical knowledge of Linux servers, and cPanel
• Has the ability to work well within a team.
• Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
• A self-starter, well-organized with excellent written and oral english skills
• Dedicated and willing to extend work extra hours if necessary