favorite this postSenior Web Developer (Ortigas)hide this posting
compensation: Industry Competitive/ Highly Negotiable employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
(front-end or back-end, preferably full-stack)
STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES WILLING TO BE ASSIGNED OFFICE-BASED IN ORTIGAS CENTER, MANILA
A fast-growing Fintech startup with the vision to disrupt the global micro lending market. Believe every customer deserves the access to credit no matter who they are, and aim to provide transparent, easy-to-use and fair micro-loan online service to customers who lack the access to credit by leveraging up-to-date technology, data analytics, and focusing on the customer experiences. They are already operating in both Asia and US, and plan to expand globally. They are looking for a superb candidate to join their US Engineering team to build up the innovative systems.
Work with a small team of internal and external engineers to design, implement and test web-based software products covering the whole loan management process, from leads generation and underwriting to loan origination and payment tracking. This role also needs to interface with stakeholders including product, production and data scientist teams closely to understand their requirements and provide engineering assistance. The detailed job description may include: gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs; Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices; Integrate and import data from various back-end services and databases; create and maintain software documentation etc.
1) Have greater than 5 years front-end and/or back-end development work experience, lending or finance industry experiences are a huge plus.
2) Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field. Master degree or higher is a plus.
3) Must be able to demonstrate core knowledge and proficiency in Java, Python and/or Nodejs,
5) Proficient in SQL and familiar with different relational & non-relational database technologies, such as MySQL,MongoDB etc.
6) Experience of building cloud-based web applications in AWS (Amazon Web Service) or other cloud computing environments.
7) Strong front-end knowledge of UI design principles, patterns &best practices, as well asresponsive design principles and touch-based interaction.
8) Development experience with mobile application (iOS and Android) is a plus
9) Hands-on experience with different software engineering tools (Git/SVN, Jira, Confluence etc.).
10) Familiar with software development processes, from design requirement, code implementation to unit/system testing and deployment.
11) Expert ability to make the right technical decisions to build a solution meeting the requirements.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
13) Ability to work with a team of engineering solving complex problems that often requires independent research with minimal supervision
14) Capable to work and thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing startup environment, learn rapidly and willing to take more responsibilities
15) Financial industry or related experiences are a plus but not a must
This role will report to the Manager of the Engineering.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers