Our company is in need of full time website designer and developer. We are a team of passionate and creative web designers and developers who believe that the web can be an effective tool in achieving a company's competitive advantage. We strive to always use the best technologies available and be in the spearhead of web design and development.
Do you have what it takes? Are you an experienced Web Designer and Developer?
• At least 2 years' website design and development experience, including banner & landing page design.
• Experience in graphics design principles, practices and software is an asset (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Studio)
• Strong background with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required and techniques for progressive enhancement for adapting the experience between mobile and tablet browsers as well as standard desktop browsers.
• Expertise in web design best practices and troubleshooting (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.)
• Experience with WordPress, Magneto, Woocommerce & Shopify.
• Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Proficient in Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
The Web Designer must ideally possess the following specification:
• A good communicator who is fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Able to properly give constructive criticism and take it as well.
• Must have a good understanding of browser compatibility and design resolution issues and make suggestions on overall site functionality, navigation, and architecture.
• Well-organized, self-directed, able to multi-task and understand the importance of detailed professional-quality work.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team
• Exposure to video editing/production, photography, print and branding design are also a plus.
Send your application to assistant.websitedesigners(@)gmail(.)com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities