favorite this postVirtual Assistant for digital marketing agency (Telecommute)hide this posting
compensation: 60k to 100k monthly with benefits, depending on experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing, successful, US-based consulting company and marketing agency. We are looking for a full-time Virtual Assistant to become part of our team. This is a permanent, full-time position with telecommuting benefits. We are looking for an individual to become a salaried Team Member and are not looking for an agency or company.
As our Team Member, you will play a key role in the success of our clients and in the company's success. Our clients tell us that we have literally changed their lives and made dreams come true.
We have realized that in order to be competitive in the marketing world, we need to build part of our team overseas. Hence, we are looking for a Team Member in the Philippines who would enjoy being part of this kind of company culture. We realize that being part of an International virtual team is not for everyone. Some people will do much better working in an office with their coworkers.
It is harder to build relationships virtually than it is in person. But we want to build a true team, and we hope that through frequent communication among the team members, we can overcome this gap. If you enjoy working autonomously while still being part of a good team, this may be a good fit.
About the company
We are a consulting firm and digital marketing agency. We help businesses grow through service in four distinct areas:
• Branding, custom web design, high-quality websites and online web presence
• Digital marketing services, including content marketing and search engine marketing
• Business consulting, business strategy, and business coaching
• Innovative software products for specific groups of businesses
To create an environment where our Team Members can thrive and prosper by providing excellent service to clients while building a meaningful life.
To provide world-class consulting, marketing and software services to businesses that enables our clients to achieve their dreams.
Our Core Beliefs We believe in abundance.
We believe that we will prosper when we focus on constantly making ourselves better, making our industry better, and making the world a better place.
We will become successful when we help other people become successful, as human beings on this planet, as Team Members within the organization, and as a Company within the global community.
We believe that all of our Team Members are adults.
Instead of employees, we have Team Members, both in name and in reality.
We believe our Team Members are capable of managing themselves and leading others, and capable of being invested in the company's future.
We believe that no one person has all the answers, and that our Team Members' collective wisdom is a million times more powerful than any manager's could ever be.
We value open and honest communication.
All of our Team Members have a stake in the company's success. All of our Team Members have ownership over their own jobs.
Our Team Members see the company culture as an opportunity to build a meaningful life while doing meaningful work.
As a remote Team Member, you will take special care to maintain communication with the other Team Members.
You have full freedom to put forth your ideas, suggestions, needs and concerns.
What our company stands for
• Quality & excellence in the work we do
• Business focus--we are about serving and helping businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs
• Freedom/quality of life for its team, including integration of work, life and personal mission
• Supporting the personal growth and personal goals of our Team Members, our clients, their employees, and the members of our community
• Business built on personal relationships--among the Team Members and with our clients
• To act as a partner invested in our clients' success
To apply for this job, please send us an email to introduce yourself, and in it answer the following questions:
• What do you value in a job?
• What are your beliefs about business in general?
• What principles do you operate by when you are on the job?
• What do you want out of your job and your work experience?
• How do you go about establishing working relationships with your team members?
• What do you like most about customer service?
• Provide a detailed summary of your current skill level with regard to:
• Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, HootSuite, Youtube
• Spoken American English / telephone communication
• Search engine optimization
• What WordPress theme frameworks are you most familiar with?
• What should your work supervisor do to get the best out of you?
• What motivates you to show up at work every day?
• What are your past experiences with BPO?
• What type of computer and Internet connection do you have available at home?
• Is there anything that would prevent you from working for us exclusively full-time on a permanent basis?
• What do you think is a fair salary for this position?
We will respond to those submissions that resonate with us.
About the Position
In this position you will act as a virtual assistant (VA) to a small team of consultants in the US, and also perform a fair amount of digital marketing work for our clients. Here is what you can expect working here:
• LOTS of latitude for decision making; we treat all of our Team Members as adults.
• Your choice of two schedules. We are on US Mountain time. Our office hours are 11:30 pm to 8:30 am Philippine time in the winter and 10:30 pm through 7:30 am in the summer. You can choose to work 5:30 pm through 2:30 am Monday-Friday or 4:30 am through 1:30 pm Tuesday-Saturday. Both of these schedules are designed to overlap by several hours with ours.
• Ability to work from home (or anywhere else you choose) 100% of the time. Several of our team members frequently travel while working.
• Paid holidays
• Additional vacation benefits after 6 months.
• Health insurance premiums for PhilHealth are covered after 2 months.
• Ownership over the project's goals and success.
• We are fanatical about quality, and aim to amaze our clients with every project. You will not simply be clicking links or filling in forms, but will be putting your heart and soul into your work to deliver incredible value to our clients.
• We hold people accountable to results, not to being busy.
• We believe people are more productive when they are relaxed and well-supported.
• As a remote team member, you will need to be very proactive about communicating frequently (if not daily) with the US office.
We believe the ideal candidate will:
• Be very familiar with WordPress
• Be familiar with popular social media sites and tools
• Have some knowledge of HTML/CSS (or a willingness to learn quickly)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional communication skills in American English
Here is what you will be doing:
• Building and creating new websites in WordPress
• Making edits to websites
• Interacting directly with clients
• Coordinating project schedules among team members
• Communicating with clients to collect information from them needed for setup
• Setting up new clients in some of our proprietary systems
• Posting marketing material to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, podcast sites, etc.
• Setting up automated social media postings using HootSuite or our proprietary tools
• Creating and customizing online profiles for clients on Google, Yelp, and other directory sites
• Asking thoughtful questions to thoroughly understand requirements
• Creatively contribute to ongoing process improvement. We want someone who will ask "Why?" and suggest ways to improve.
• Preparing project reports for clients
• Communicating and coordinating progress with other members of the team.
• Other small micro-projects to support our marketing clients
• Helping document our processes
• Entering new contact data into our CRM and sending follow up emails to prospects
• Transferring data into our software systems and administering client accounts in those systems
• Other tasks as needed--as a stakeholder with a vested interest in the success of the business and the other Team Members, contribute in any way you can to the company's growth.
We want someone who:
• Really enjoys being part of a small but diverse team.
• Communicates well in written and spoken English.
• Is capable of managing themselves without supervision.
• Will take the responsibility to initiate communication
• Values personal freedom and ownership over a job well done much more than predictability.
• Loves delivering an awesome service that benefits the client.
• Is able to produce on a schedule.
• Wants to grow and develop as a person.
• Wants the opportunity to be much more than an employee.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities