favorite this postWe are seeking for PINOY Web Designer/Developer (Philippines)hide this posting
compensation: Permanent Position $900 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Web Designer/Developer is responsible for designing, building websites and constructing web pages that accurately reflect client identity, objectives and goals. The position understands web design challenges, including browser and cross platform compatibility, ensuring overall quality and client satisfaction.
What we'd like to see in you:
• Extensive experience and portfolio in Web Design, Landing Page Designs, Upsell / Downsell pages, Checkout Pages and Advertorials
• Experience in a range of digital artwork design for brochures, banners, email creatives, logo and brand design.
• Software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of the major web technologies including WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Ecommerce, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and PHP.
• Knowledge in Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify, UltraCart, Konnective CRM and Limelight CRM
• Experience in optimizing sites for mobile devices and building responsive websites using Bootstrap.
• Code from wireframes and/or mockups in HTML, CSS, SASS, jQuery, WordPress and other technologies to develop websites, landing pages and advertorial pages
• Knowledge in Wordpress, Woocommerce and other plugins
• Experience with Wordpress plugins customization.
• Mailchimp Integrations, Stripe and other payment integrations.
If you are the person we are looking for, send your application at assistant(@)hyper6(.)com
Attach your resume and portfolio in your application.
This position also offers a big opportunity to advance your career and take on new responsibilities as you work with us. The job is FULL TIME, for 40 hours/week and 160 hours/month. Work hours starts from 7am to 3pm PST (10pm to 6am Philippine Time).
We're always looking for passionate, talented, and fun individuals to join our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities