favorite this postWeb Designer Intern (Work from Home)hide this posting
compensation: Weekly salary + holidays and 13thmn employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
***** PHILIPPINES LOCATION ONLY*****
We are looking to add to our team and need the following from a candidate:
* Familiar with different Premium Wordpress Themes and be able edit, customize and make changes to the CSS if needed.
* Install and Customize various WP Plug-ins
* Understand On-Page SEO
* Familiar with E-Commerce options within the Wordpress Platform
* Be Creative and make Wordpress websites look professional and not like a cookie-cutter website.
* You will need to be able to create Header Graphics and Images using Photoshop or similar software
You will need to have the following:
* A Skype and Email account to be able to communicate directly with us.
* You will need to be able to speak and understand fluent English
* You MUST be able to meet deadlines and be proficient
* Please Submit a portfolio of work you have previously done - if you have a portfolio then please send us some example of your work or graphics.
* You MUST put "Wordpress for MDM" in the reply email to be considered for this position.
We are looking to add someone to our team that can do the above mentioned as soon as possible. This will be a long-term position if the price is right and the work is quality. We need someone who is able to really make these Wordpress Websites look creatively nice and professional!
part-time temporary - goes to full time if you prove yourself
**** So please submit a resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers