favorite this postWeb Developer - Webmaster (Alabang)hide this posting
compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an Australian Company looking for an amazing web developer/web master.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML or similar related
- Manage, maintain and update existing websites, website files/pdfs etc.
- Relevant technical background in Web development
- Be able to work with a graphic artist to create, modify, design websites and landing pages.
- Knowledgable with Social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Google plus etc.
- Understanding different processes and find ways to optimize and organize to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have excellent programming skills
- Good planning, organizational, time-management and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent command of the English language, in both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Keen eye on details
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Honest, Hardworking and Reliable
This is an office based position. We offer above than average salary or compensation.
Full time positions only
If interested, email your Resume/CV and a brief description of what you do
(work experience and expertise)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers