favorite this postWORDPRESS DEVELOPER (Work At Home)hide this posting
compensation: Depending on qualifications employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, maintain and update existing websites, website files/pdfs etc.
- Relevant technical background in Web development, most especially in WORDPRESS
- Be able to work with a graphic artist to create, modify, design websites and landing pages.
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have excellent programming skills
- Good planning, organizational, time-management and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Keen eye on details
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Honest, Hardworking and Reliable
Interested parties may reply to this ad with their contact information and most updated CVs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers